testtest

What are you doing right now??

welll late to the game
sunday my grand daughter came over and we discussed when she was bringing over the grand dog for quality time with papa and my pups? WHY well grand daughter was 3 weeks out from launching the alert great grand child
fast forward to 8 30 pm, we get a call she is headed to hospital the alert critter is kicking and giving her grief
so we gather up a few things and head to the hospital , ( its a small place with 100 beds, level i , yada yada) as i arrive her water had broke and she was having some darn good pains, i comforted her and spoke to the nurses, they were ready to deliver..but NOOOOO policy is to send them south to tyler to the OB at the other branch os same hospital
after minutes , that felt like hrs of discussion the ambulance crew loaded her and the boy friend up and off they went
my wife followed and i went to grand childs house to fetch grand dog, its near 10 15 now

lights and sirens ablaze they ambulance took off, got almost halfway and she popped out the baby
they had to stop, so the driver emt could help,
finally get her to hospital, as you can imagine, she is in distress and the baby is cold,
but breathing and letting the world know he was there as the boy told me early monday morning.
so know the great grand child has arrived
i shall call him lance for a nickname
but AM B Lance for his whole name from great grandpa
6 lbs 3 oz and 22 inches long, he has her mothers feet, grand daughters mom is an amazon, with large features and boyfriends side are all walking towers of over 6.5 feet.
WOW
a great grandpa, we get to bring them home today hopefully
i give you the great grand child "lance"
grand daughter liked the the nickname,
but the parents are of the weird naming mindset so she gave him ahmad as the 1st name,
we are working in the the middle name of LANCE (y)

Attachments

• IMG_20241020_230924.jpg
    IMG_20241020_230924.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20241021_183740.jpg
    IMG_20241021_183740.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20241021_213952.jpg
    IMG_20241021_213952.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 11
welll late to the game
sunday my grand daughter came over and we discussed when she was bringing over the grand dog for quality time with papa and my pups? WHY well grand daughter was 3 weeks out from launching the alert great grand child
fast forward to 8 30 pm, we get a call she is headed to hospital the alert critter is kicking and giving her grief
so we gather up a few things and head to the hospital , ( its a small place with 100 beds, level i , yada yada) as i arrive her water had broke and she was having some darn good pains, i comforted her and spoke to the nurses, they were ready to deliver..but NOOOOO policy is to send them south to tyler to the OB at the other branch os same hospital
after minutes , that felt like hrs of discussion the ambulance crew loaded her and the boy friend up and off they went
my wife followed and i went to grand childs house to fetch grand dog, its near 10 15 now

lights and sirens ablaze they ambulance took off, got almost halfway and she popped out the baby
they had to stop, so the driver emt could help,
finally get her to hospital, as you can imagine, she is in distress and the baby is cold,
but breathing and letting the world know he was there as the boy told me early monday morning.
so know the great grand child has arrived
i shall call him lance for a nickname
but AM B Lance for his whole name from great grandpa
6 lbs 3 oz and 22 inches long, he has her mothers feet, grand daughters mom is an amazon, with large features and boyfriends side are all walking towers of over 6.5 feet.
WOW
a great grandpa, we get to bring them home today hopefully
i give you the great grand child "lance"
grand daughter liked the the nickname,
but the parents are of the weird naming mindset so she gave him ahmad as the 1st name,
we are working in the the middle name of LANCE (y)
Congratulations all around!

Back