testtest

What are you doing right now??

No worries.

It's still one of my favorite races, especially since they skipped a year.

But, if you have the winning Powerball numbers ahead of me I'll take them. ;)
Don't I wish I had those numbers? Glad you have a sense of humor. My wife and I do that to each other as we watch the same shows at different times & tv's. Still, I'm sorry, will not post F1 results for the rest of the season.

Just got back from the range, could not get my lulu loader to work. Guys had a chuckle and said I had bumped it into Lock-didn't know there was a lock button. NEWBIE!! Was told to bring in something challenging next time. At least I didn't shoot my Hollow Points-happened once. One of the range officers said he would bring in his drummel tool and cut down the front of my holster -Blade Tek 2.0-so I don't have to draw up to my head. Everyone at Modern Sportsman is great.

Just got back from the range, could not get my lulu loader to work. Guys had a chuckle and said I had bumped it into Lock-didn't know there was a lock button. NEWBIE!! Was told to bring in something challenging next time. At least I didn't shoot my Hollow Points-happened once. One of the range officers said he would bring in his drummel tool and cut down the front of my holster -Blade Tek 2.0-so I don't have to draw up to my head. Everyone at Modern Sportsman is great.
I don't know why they even have a lock on those.

Lando tried hard, but burned up his tires trying.

And Max had more experience to fall back on.
Yeah you're right. Both of their hard tires were burned up. McLaren and Ferrari are closing the gap with Red Bull, especially McLaren. I've been a Max fan since he started even when he was regularly crashing cars. The rest of this long season is going to be very interesting.

Don't feel too bad about that. I've done that. Nobody caught it though, thank goodness. Sounds like a good bunch over there!

Don't feel too bad about that. I've done that. Nobody caught it though, thank goodness. Sounds like a good bunch over there!
IMG_0522.jpeg
Glock perfection…..every Glock comes with an easy to use mag loader…….just sayin………😬😬

Going to make some brunch. Hopefully the mister will be awake long enough to eat it.
How's the MR doing after these past couple days? Has he started thinking he's up to being the boss yet? LOL! LOL!

Seriously, hope all is well. Out of every ten folks I've ever known who went through either knee replacement or back surgery ... 5 will say it's the best thing they've ever done, the other 5 will say they wish they'd never even heard of it.

How's the MR doing after these past couple days? Has he started thinking he's up to being the boss yet? LOL! LOL!

Seriously, hope all is well. Out of every ten folks I've ever known who went through either knee replacement or back surgery ... 5 will say it's the best thing they've ever done, the other 5 will say they wish they'd never even heard of it.
Thanks for asking...actually he's getting up on his own. The VA gave him an awesome little contraption that applies cold to the knee without having to use ice packs. The little thing does heat and cold. Said it's his to keep. :oops: So far he's not a bad patient, which is good cuz I'm still fighting this ear/throat thing.

Thanks for asking...actually he's getting up on his own. The VA gave him an awesome little contraption that applies cold to the knee without having to use ice packs. The little thing does heat and cold. Said it's his to keep. :oops: So far he's not a bad patient, which is good cuz I'm still fighting this ear/throat thing.
Well, y'all hang in there. It'll only get better with time. (y)

Back