testtest

What are you doing right now??

Grilling chicken breasts. Mrs. Greener marinates them in coconut milk. I season them with Texas Chicken Tickler from John Henry. Life is good.

Attachments

• 1717888230417439543471572765471.jpg
    1717888230417439543471572765471.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 58
Just finished up a plate load of 3/8+" thick slices of succulent, tender pot roast beef almost smothered with baby carrots, potatoes, and a little sweet onion. And best of all, all that is literally swimming in a thick brown gravy. Had some really fresh (store bought :rolleyes: ) dinner rolls ... micro-warmed and w/real butter. A 2nd glass of home brewed sweet iced tea to wash it all down, and now relaxing on the recliner with a hot cup of strong, black coffee.

To coin a phrase from Mr Greener ... "Life is good"!!!

Yeh, for goodness' sake, what is a 'Diaper Keg'????? Since it was capitalized, I'll assume it's a named location ... maybe like a restaurant? 2nd guess would be a baby/new born clothing store???? :);)
I know, right???? I had to Google it. It seems that it is a baby shower for guys (well, families). They bring out a big keg of beer, throw a big spread of food out, play games, fish off the dock, etc…
And the only gifts you bring are diapers and baby wipes. Basically it’s a reason to party😉.

I know, right???? I had to Google it. It seems that it is a baby shower for guys (well, families). They bring out a big keg of beer, throw a big spread of food out, play games, fish off the dock, etc…
And the only gifts you bring are diapers and baby wipes. Basically it’s a reason to party😉.
Okee Dokee, got it. OPPORTUNITY to pop a keg ... and being able to claim the baby is the reason!!!!! Yeh, I love the concept!!!

Back