testtest

What are you doing right now??

It’s white
Nothing to see here 😉
IMG_2845.jpeg

Hi,

Hey! I got all three remote key fobs to work for Mrs. BassCliff's 2017 Malibu. She thinks I'm a genius. :ROFLMAO: Now it's time for a Zoom meeting with a bunch of bass players all across the country, from CA to NJ. Yeah, we talk about bass stuff. I'll get that range report up after my meeting. Blessings to all.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Finished caffeinating myself, getting ready to drive into Fargo for the husband's PT at the VA. Then we'll probably go to our favorite watering hole for lunch. Once we get home I want to get in some more dry fire practice with my MantisX. I use the MantisX with the VP9SK and I'm catching mistakes as they happen - very helpful. Then I use the Laser Academy with the little Masada, because it doesn't have a picatinny rail. Not doing too bad with that either.

Been on phone to elected folks re H.R.6981 bill to make church security an illegal armed malitia and any gear you have that crossed state lines illegal. Also 3 folks practicing together-pew-pew is a malitia. Lots of info on UTube-- Church Security Activity Man and Christianwarrior.com and Christianwarrior training. Rules in motion to order churches to stay open during civil unrest but no one can carry in a church or have a protection team. REALLY??? Get heard about this!!

Sitting here watching one of the all time classic summer movies….the original Jaws……🦈
Couple of great whites currently in the MA area based on the Ocearch shark tracking system for tagged great whites

Back