testtest

What are you doing right now??

It was about 100 here today just jump in the pool to cool down my body temperature it always works
1719114239007.jpeg

Hey!

I went to Home Depot too but just to get a couple of keys cut. Then I went across the street to Menards to pick up a couple of tools and other miscellaneous items. I did not get my propane tank filled. One place had closed their propane fill up for the day. Home Depot and Menards have exchange only. We've got a nicer tank with a pressure gauge and I didn't want to swap it for a generic tank. I'll try again on Monday.

Now we're sitting in the basement finishing super while the TV says we're under a tornado watch until 10pm. Mrs. BassCliff just tossed me the remote and asked, "What do you want to watch?"

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
are there any welding gas supply businesses near you?

we got a few here, and my friends tell me it "might be" a tad more money, but they fill the tanks with no problems.

Hi,

are there any welding gas supply businesses near you?

we got a few here, and my friends tell me it "might be" a tad more money, but they fill the tanks with no problems.

Oh sure. It's just hard to find a place like that open on a Saturday afternoon. I'll try again Monday. Today the whole family will be sitting in a row at church. I love when that happens. ;)

Blessings to all.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

just took a 4 cheese pizza outta the oven.

i can't eat cheese.

the mrs knows that....but she bought the damned thing cuz it was on sale.........

she's been over-nighting it at one of our daughters house, baby-sitting.

so now, i go from a diabetic coma the other day....to a day of toilet paper stock depletion..........

i'll teach her............

after i recover from the severe rash on my ass........tomorrow.

i can't eat cheese.

the mrs knows that....but she bought the damned thing cuz it was on sale.........

so now, i go from a diabetic coma the other day....to a day of toilet paper stock depletion..........

Again way too much information

i can't eat cheese.

Just get you some baby wipes and your backside will be as smooth as a baby's butt. ;)(y)

Back