testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

Another rainy, muggy day here in the Wild Wild Upper Midwest. At least it's not too hot. We get our new A/C on Monday. I'm going to town to see if I can find a place to fill up my propane tank. I might just plan an inaugural cookout on my new grill soon. ;)

I'm hoping and praying everyone is well. I know there's been lots of bad weather the last few days, rain, flood, hail, wind, heat, etc. Take care.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

just took the sunscreens outta the car windows, been cloudy all day, misty, muggy, supposed to rain later. it was supposed to have some sun today.

set up the breakfast table for tomorrow, haven't decided if i want to eat anything for dinner, or just eat high sugar cookies with fruit punch and spike my blood sugar instead, and have a coma.

IMG_4410.pngIMG_4415.pngIMG_4416.pngJust wrapped up my dry firing. I’m hungry..😎

Hey!

Just got out of the shower. Early morning run to Home Depot for 30 bags of concrete. Dug and poured 2 piers and got 2 other holes dug. Piers should all be poured by tomorrow night. Having a nice Guinness and waiting for my frozen pizza to be done.

I went to Home Depot too but just to get a couple of keys cut. Then I went across the street to Menards to pick up a couple of tools and other miscellaneous items. I did not get my propane tank filled. One place had closed their propane fill up for the day. Home Depot and Menards have exchange only. We've got a nicer tank with a pressure gauge and I didn't want to swap it for a generic tank. I'll try again on Monday.

Now we're sitting in the basement finishing super while the TV says we're under a tornado watch until 10pm. Mrs. BassCliff just tossed me the remote and asked, "What do you want to watch?"

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back