testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

I’m celebrating my restraint today with a Surly NITRO Coffee Ale. 😎😊
View attachment 60793

That looks interesting, wonder if I can find it near me.

This is my go-to dark beer.

1000000106.jpg

This beer is practically a meal. :LOL:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I'm unsure on that. He must disseminate the false "facts" contained within the left's narrative. That, or be removed from from the prestigious position.
He was almost not confirmed by republicans over his anti-gun activism and after he was confirmed he didn’t say much about guns anymore. Then Trump replaced him. Then Grampy Joe brought him back. At this point he has nothing to lose by caving to pressure from activist doctor’s groups. If Biden wins he’s safe, if Trump wins he’s gone.

The thing that irks me is he’s touting the big “number one killer of children” lie as an “evidence based “ assessment which should spur congress to enact more gun control. Which all the usual media suspects are regurgitating ad nauseum.

My governor is a Moron!
and that is sad...in all my travels across this country,as a trucker, i really liked the south west......but when a state has such a dysfunctional government, i'd think it best not to move from MY dysfunctional state....it would be a lateral move, not a move "up"..

other states are looking good to me as well as those of the south west........but, at this juncture of my life, it doesn't look like the wife and i will be going anywhere's.

Hi,

You folks sure drink outta some crazy lookin glasses. Coffee out of a can? that right thar should be against the law.

Brews like these deserve special glasses. ;)

It turns out that the Nitro Coffee Ale is distributed in my state. I know a couple of stores that might carry it. I'll keep an eye out.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

He was almost not confirmed by republicans over his anti-gun activism and after he was confirmed he didn’t say much about guns anymore. Then Trump replaced him. Then Grampy Joe brought him back. At this point he has nothing to lose by caving to pressure from activist doctor’s groups. If Biden wins he’s safe, if Trump wins he’s gone.

The thing that irks me is he’s touting the big “number one killer of children” lie as an “evidence based “ assessment which should spur congress to enact more gun control. Which all the usual media suspects are regurgitating ad nauseum.
I agree gunfire can be the Number One killer of children WITHIN A CERTAIN SUBCULTURE. They need to pay more attention to fatherless boys, literacy, education, and violence as a cultural value within that subculture.

Making guns a public health crisis is a rerun from the Clinton administration. Questions about guns started showing up on health questionnaires back then. Some pediatricians even decided they would not accept new patients if there was a gun in the home. Florida even passed a law that prohibits medical providers from discriminating over gun ownership. When you refuse to place personal responsibility on individuals where it belongs, you have to blame an inanimate object.

Just got back from the urologist, was supposed to get the finger and a tug on the privates, i got neither. i'm disappointed was so lookin foward to it. she ask me if i had a UTI since last time and am i have trouble pissin, i said nope and they booted my old decrepit butt out the door.

When us cretins fully prepare for the pullin and pokin, they by dingy we want a pull and a poke.

Just got back from the urologist, was supposed to get the finger and a tug on the privates, i got neither. i'm disappointed was so lookin foward to it. she ask me if i had a UTI since last time and am i have trouble pissin, i said nope and they booted my old decrepit butt out the door.

When us cretins fully prepare for the pullin and pokin, they by dingy we want a pull and a poke.
Have you tried Asian Massage parlors?

Back