testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

I just finished my update on the USCCA thread. I hope there's some helpful information for you. Again, be sure to choose the right coverage for you, if you're into that sort of thing. ;)

Link here: https://www.thearmorylife.com/forum/threads/uscca-affiliation.18392/post-307001

You won't have to put up with me for a while. On Friday Mrs. BassCliff and I are leaving for our Alaskan cruise. I'll be smoking cigars with Sebastian Gorka and running across glaciers.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
Enjoy the cruise Cliff, and thanks again for the USCCA update.

I was surprised the moderators actually ran the debate fairly well. I was surprised how poorly Joe actually did. Besides the incomprehensible statements, his mouth open blank stare throughout was scary because he's the one supposedly in charge. Odds of the other debate happening now would likely be slim to none. The runup to the election should be interesting.

I was surprised the moderators actually ran the debate fairly well. I was surprised how poorly Joe actually did. Besides the incomprehensible statements, his mouth open blank stare throughout was scary because he's the one supposedly in charge. Odds of the other debate happening now would likely be slim to none. The runup to the election should be interesting.
I too was surprised how the moderators ran the debate, not great but much better than I thought they would. Don't see how anyone could vote for Biden after his debate performance.

me to CNN actually played pretty good
even though they had a 3 second delay in live feed with all the other stations, so i could flip over to replay the lie or blank screen look

now ordering the 55 2x4s and plywood i need for the remodel in the loft phase 3

Hi,

There is speculation that the whole debate was orchestrated to make Joe look so bad that he would have to be replaced. I noticed Newsom was there. Hmmm.

Now I'm getting to get a few hours of sleep before I catch a plane. North to Alaska! ;)

Maybe I'll send you a postcard, "The weather's here! Wish you were beautiful!" :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Reading \catching up here on the forum and trying to get better. On Wednesday I was on routine patrol when a Fedex delivery truck ran a stop sign and tee boned my patrol vehicle. Needless to say really banged up and I have several other injuries namely a severe concussion. I was totally cleared in the investigation however the Fedex truck failed the inspection and should have never been on the road. I seen the pictures of my patrol car and it's totally destroyed. Trauma Docs said if I took the hit on the driver's side I'd either be dead or life flighted somewhere. The investigation also revealed that several small children where down the street aways playing and if I was not in the wrong place at the wrong time they would have been run down by the truck. So I may be away from here for a bit while I get better. I'll try to put up some pictures of the carnage when I can...

Reading \catching up here on the forum and trying to get better. On Wednesday I was on routine patrol when a Fedex delivery truck ran a stop sign and tee boned my patrol vehicle. Needless to say really banged up and I have several other injuries namely a severe concussion. I was totally cleared in the investigation however the Fedex truck failed the inspection and should have never been on the road. I seen the pictures of my patrol car and it's totally destroyed. Trauma Docs said if I took the hit on the driver's side I'd either be dead or life flighted somewhere. The investigation also revealed that several small children where down the street aways playing and if I was not in the wrong place at the wrong time they would have been run down by the truck. So I may be away from here for a bit while I get better. I'll try to put up some pictures of the carnage when I can...
Wow! So glad it wasn't worse. My mantra being a former motorcycle rider is, "they are all out to get you." No matter how careful you are, it's usually the other guy who tries to ruin your day.
Get well. Be safe.

Get well soon !
Thank you for you public service !!

sorry to hear about the accident, glad you are not seriously injured.

in the trucking world, FedEx is known as FedWreck

i'll also surmise, that the delivery truck was a contractor, you will know that when you got the police report, "operated by" "so and so inc"

the Real FedEx trucks get inspected, by thier own shop...the contractors very often cut corners in repairs, i know this from my 48 years in trucking.

sue the crap outta them, seriously, they have to have insurance to operate for FedWreck

lawyer up.

Getting ready for the debate tonight. Someone said that every time Joe says convicted felon, take a shot. I was gonna say fix some popcorn, but this could be interesting to try. Tequila can be a great mood enhancer if you don't over do. :p
i watched at least an hours worth..that's all i could manage, cue to my "normal" bedtime of like 8:30

frankly, right now on the talk radio, since 6 AM today, seems like sleepy Joe lost, was incoherent, (which i witnessed), and just got himself all mucked up.

some have said that Jill Biden is abusing her husband, and i think so too...it is SHE that wants to be in the white house, and she will NOT allow Joe to step down, like so many are saying on the radio.

she needs to be charged with elder abuse.

i have always had respect for a 1st lady, no matter the party....i just feel 1st ladies should NEVER be touched by the press or critics.......but that's just me.

that woman, can kiss my ass several times, and i'd still despise her, for what she's doing.

Last edited:
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. I hope you get well soon.

Back