testtest

What are you doing right now??

i watched at least an hours worth..that's all i could manage, cue to my "normal" bedtime of like 8:30

frankly, right now on the talk radio, since 6 AM today, seems like sleepy Joe lost, was incoherent, (which i witnessed), and just got himself all mucked up.

some have said that Jill Biden is abusing her husband, and i think so too...it is SHE that wants to be in the white house, and she will NOT allow Joe to step down, like so many are saying on the radio.

she needs to be charged with elder abuse.

i have always had respect for a 1st lady, no matter the party....i just feel 1st ladies should NEVER be touched by the press or critics.......but that's just me.

that woman, can kiss my **** several times, and i'd still despise her, for what she's doing.
There was once last night when FJB stumbled around with his answer and then locked up. He stammered and mumbled finally. Then came Trumps response , " I don't know what he just said , I don't think he even knows what he just said " . LMAO!!!!

Everything I have read is saying Biden lost. I think they are setting it up for the DNC to remove him .

There was once last night when FJB stumbled around with his answer and then locked up. He stammered and mumbled finally. Then came Trumps response , " I don't know what he just said , I don't think he even knows what he just said " . LMAO!!!!

Everything I have read is saying Biden lost. I think they are setting it up for the DNC to remove him .
yeah, i did see that...Joe tends to mumble a lot.......it's sad, the whole world (ok some of it) was watching

Jill Biden needs to be on the tv show, Dr. Phil

and i mean that seriously

Reading \catching up here on the forum and trying to get better. On Wednesday I was on routine patrol when a Fedex delivery truck ran a stop sign and tee boned my patrol vehicle. Needless to say really banged up and I have several other injuries namely a severe concussion. I was totally cleared in the investigation however the Fedex truck failed the inspection and should have never been on the road. I seen the pictures of my patrol car and it's totally destroyed. Trauma Docs said if I took the hit on the driver's side I'd either be dead or life flighted somewhere. The investigation also revealed that several small children where down the street aways playing and if I was not in the wrong place at the wrong time they would have been run down by the truck. So I may be away from here for a bit while I get better. I'll try to put up some pictures of the carnage when I can...
Sure hope your recovery goes well. Had a drunk hit my patrol car, didn't get injured but scared the crap out of me. Being in law enforcement to me was a calling as I'm sure it is for many of you today. Good luck!!

D

Attachments

• IMG_9829.jpg
    IMG_9829.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 50
Reading \catching up here on the forum and trying to get better. On Wednesday I was on routine patrol when a Fedex delivery truck ran a stop sign and tee boned my patrol vehicle. Needless to say really banged up and I have several other injuries namely a severe concussion. I was totally cleared in the investigation however the Fedex truck failed the inspection and should have never been on the road. I seen the pictures of my patrol car and it's totally destroyed. Trauma Docs said if I took the hit on the driver's side I'd either be dead or life flighted somewhere. The investigation also revealed that several small children where down the street aways playing and if I was not in the wrong place at the wrong time they would have been run down by the truck. So I may be away from here for a bit while I get better. I'll try to put up some pictures of the carnage when I can...
Wow WP, I'm glad you were able to come away mostly in one piece after something like you described. Like others have said, thanks for you public service and grab some rest and healing before heading back out onto the streets again.

Wow, glad you came through brother. It is a hazardous job and you never can tell where it is coming from. Mend well, and hope you get a new cruiser with that new car smell.

this really don't pertain to this thread but i didn't want to start a new one for it, the AC went out in the 2015 truck and i took it in yesterday and they called me this morning with the bad news.

It needs a whole new AC system. i said well crap truck ain't got but 53 thousand miles on it. he agreed. it shouldn't need it. he said dodge ac units are not the best and he sees trouble with the newer ones all the times. this guy is a diesel mechanic and a dern good one too.

well the big question was how much you going to get me for, right at 1600 bucks. welp there goes my 308 suppressor for a while..

Now for a funny AC story, about 5 years back the AC went out in the 98 Buick, it needed a lot of work too and can't remember what it was going to cost. i looked up what the Buick was worth and it was less than the repairs. it still don't work.

Figured @KillerFord1977 would like that story.

Wow, hope you start feeling better soon. Just rest and take it easy for a few days!

this really don't pertain to this thread but i didn't want to start a new one for it, the AC went out in the 2015 truck and i took it in yesterday and they called me this morning with the bad news.

It needs a whole new AC system. i said well crap truck ain't got but 53 thousand miles on it. he agreed. it shouldn't need it. he said dodge ac units are not the best and he sees trouble with the newer ones all the times. this guy is a diesel mechanic and a dern good one too.

well the big question was how much you going to get me for, right at 1600 bucks. welp there goes my 308 suppressor for a while..

Now for a funny AC story, about 5 years back the AC went out in the 98 Buick, it needed a lot of work too and can't remember what it was going to cost. i looked up what the Buick was worth and it was less than the repairs. it still don't work.

Figured @KillerFord1977 would like that story.
You need to fix that Buick! They are the gems of the automobile world.

Damn buddy. Get well soon.

Whoa! That’s awful. I’m praying that you recover fully with no lasting issues. Your guardian angel was with you for sure. Rest up and get well soon sir. ❤️

Back