testtest

What are you doing right now??

After therapy this morning I stopped at my colleague's house to claim my second Browning Hi-Power. This one was made in 2016 and only test fired at the factory. Would have picked her up sooner but family matters prevented. So I am either going to clean it up or all this nap talk, perhaps I may take one....
Congrats !!

Gun day is fun day !!

Fyi.. throw that up on the “lets see your 1911” thread and show an original 1911 😜😜😜😆😆😆

203°.

Good enough.
Couple good decisions you made. 203 is the perfect finish temp...and I've done many butts both finish-wrapped and unwrapped. While Unwrapped has better bark, I invariably find a wrapped butt is overall juicier and better for my taste. I no longer do butts without wrapping. I also much prefer to cambrio the end product for at LEAST 2 hours....IMO it produces a more tender and moist end product. It is a continuation of the cooking process that further breaks down sinews. Of course, no matter what you do, it's hard to f-up a pork shoulder.

Hey err'body!

It's good to see everyone up and about. I just finished knocking on doors for the day, had several great conversations. Now I've packed up my small range bag for my class tonight, Advanced Defensive Pistol. It's gonna be a hoot-nanny! :LOL:

1723499765717.png

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back