testtest

What are you doing right now??

Headed out the door for work. Pigtail and then meters today. Got to bed late last night. My daughter had to run all the way to Lebanon ( Missouri) for a fuel pump for the son in law's Silverado. Meanwhile me and the boy dropped the tank. Got it all back together about 10 PM.

Just came in from hunting gophers. We took the wheeler out to the back fields and those little buggers have left mounds all over the place. We're smoking them out when we can find an actual hole. This year has been really bad. They just won't go away... :rolleyes: :mad:
bella - when we were kids we used to bring the water hose and fill them - eventually the little rodents come up and then you have them..... as i remember a strong pellet gun or .22 or traps does the job nicely. 'course our dogs would pitch in too and slay them

Just came in from hunting gophers. We took the wheeler out to the back fields and those little buggers have left mounds all over the place. We're smoking them out when we can find an actual hole. This year has been really bad. They just won't go away... :rolleyes: :mad:
1724508861798.jpeg

bella - when we were kids we used to bring the water hose and fill them - eventually the little rodents come up and then you have them..... as i remember a strong pellet gun or .22 or traps does the job nicely. 'course our dogs would pitch in too and slay them
We use smoke sticks mostly, but the man will sometimes use the hose. It has been a bad problem this year. Our neighbor's wife's brother actually traps them and gets paid by the county for every one he catches. We may have to resort to hiring him...

i started at like 8:30, cuz one errand took me to another part of town..

trimmed hedges, cut down a lily plant that was done for the season, raked up the mess, cleaned the street in front of my house, used the leaf blower to get the yard cleaner from the trimmings, re-checked the torque on my car's lug nuts, all this by 10: 30, and just now finished cooking up breakfast sausages for biscuits and gravy for sundays breakfast, i gotta chop them up after i cool down and take my shower.

then lunch, since it'll be like 11:30 soon, then a nap, then chop up them sausages.

We use smoke sticks mostly, but the man will sometimes use the hose. It has been a bad problem this year. Our neighbor's wife's brother actually traps them and gets paid by the county for every one he catches. We may have to resort to hiring him...
We used to have an issue here with them. Used all the gimmicks but found the best way to get rid of them is to use trap Check them everyday and sooner or later you will get rid of them. Some of them are really ugly!

Back