testtest

What are you doing right now??

Benn a busy day. Got home from town, got the husband packed up and on the road for work, and then I took a nap (yes, I do nap from time to time. Practicing for retirement 😎 ). My granddaughter called and wanted to pick apples off our trees, so they came and we filled up six big bags of apples.
After they left, I mounted the new Holosun (which came today ☺️) onto the Echelon. Looking mighty fine, if I do say so myself. Gotta get it to the range next week!

Now I'm watching Horizon while enjoying a dram of Weller's, happy that I don't have to do anything "peoply" tomorrow. :)
IMG_4718.jpeg

Benn a busy day. Got home from town, got the husband packed up and on the road for work, and then I took a nap (yes, I do nap from time to time. Practicing for retirement 😎 ). My granddaughter called and wanted to pick apples off our trees, so they came and we filled up six big bags of apples.
After they left, I mounted the new Holosun (which came today ☺️) onto the Echelon. Looking mighty fine, if I do say so myself. Gotta get it to the range next week!

Now I'm watching Horizon while enjoying a dram of Weller's, happy that I don't have to do anything "peoply" tomorrow. :)View attachment 66024
Very nice !

Now I'm watching Horizon while enjoying a dram of Weller's, happy that I don't have to do anything "peoply" tomorrow. :)View attachment 66024
Is it just the camera angle or is that optic tilted forward a smidge ?

Is it just the camera angle or is that optic tilted forward a smidge ?
Looks like the back has some space underneath
I’m not too keen on that either. I used the #3 pins like the manual said, and I noticed that tilt too. I’m thinking that the pins in the back could just go, but I was tired and company came, so I left it for now.

You gonna have a lot of fun with this setup.

The weather has become tolerable, I had become so frustrated with the oppressive heat. Watching tropical weather development. Caffeine on board, dogs and cats fed, watching a doe and the tiniest fawn cavorting in the back yard. The turkeys should be along shortly. It will be a leisurely shop day and some chicken breasts on the smoker. Life is good.

Nice setup! Looks good!

I would double check it and make sure it's flush and even before you shoot it.
Holosun K pattern is the same as RMSc except the front pins are shorter and the rear pins are removed. So I believe you are going to want to take the rear pins out.
Yeah, I am planning to mess with it some more today. I had my gun stuff all spread out when the kids called to say they were coming to pick the apples. Made a mad scramble to put it all away before they arrived (they only live a few blocks up the road). By the time they left, I ran out of steam so I left it alone for the day.

I did notice that gap too. There is conflicting information on the web about the configuration of the pins for the Holosun 507K. One chart said one thing and the chart in the manual said another. I went with the one in the manual, of course...but those two back pins made no sense as there are no guide holes on the optic for them line up with.

Good eyes, you guys 😎

Back