testtest

What are you doing right now??

IMG_3165.jpeg

Watching last night's OP Live. Just saw the husband off to his overnight out of town shift. I also just ordered some shooting gloves. I have been meaning to do that for a while, but with life going on it kept slipping my mind. Now that the Echelon is ready to go, I need to zero the optic. The rest block they have at the range worked well, but it tore up the skin on my right pinky knuckle so I need something as a barrier between my hand and the rest. It was hard to find anything in a size small. Smalls were sold out in most places I checked out.

Watching last night's OP Live. Just saw the husband off to his overnight out of town shift. I also just ordered some shooting gloves. I have been meaning to do that for a while, but with life going on it kept slipping my mind. Now that the Echelon is ready to go, I need to zero the optic. The rest block they have at the range worked well, but it tore up the skin on my right pinky knuckle so I need something as a barrier between my hand and the rest. It was hard to find anything in a size small. Smalls were sold out in most places I checked out.
You might checkout 5.11 for shooting gloves.

Back