testtest

What are you doing right now??

Welp, i went. last 13 shots, barrel started getting hot and they started rising and i quit. or i was off. lol sun was directly behind me and couldn't see through the scope very good. plus it was hot and sweat was getting in my eyes. these were shot at 125 yards off a front rest. was using some hunting ammo i got during the Hillary, Trump race. no ammo to be found and i snatched about 200 rounds of this stuff up when i seen it. it ain't the best for accuracy. flat deformed nose. The target is not the one on the right but almost dead center of the pic. barely can see it without enlarging the pic.

20240925_124510.jpg

20240925_124713.jpg

20240925_125146.jpg

20240925_125211.jpg

20240925_130640.jpg

got my Sig STX checked out for lube (had plenty in it..Lucas Extreme Duty) from as far back as May.

got 100 rounds of my lead reloads.

gonna try my best to get to the club in the early AM tomorrow...like about 6:30.

i need some "me time", been since Sept 9th, my last time there

wife understands, she will still be sleeping when i get back

Steel toed slippers !!

Sorry about the toes .. ouch !!!
Wow! Hope you didn’t break any, just remember don’t try to kick hubby in his butt with that foot, seriously, hope all is fine
I think I'll live. They're not swollen, but they are still throbbing. Just have to slow it down once I'm home. The commute usually calms me down but....I don't know, sometimes I catch a second wind and all bets are off. :)

I think I broke two toes on my right foot. At this rate I should probably wear my work shoes around the house when I get home from work. Apparently navigation is not my strong suit. 😒
Reminds me of the time I went to the bathroom in the dark while in a relative's house on vacation. I attempted a field goal with a hot water radiator. I was crippled for months.

Wrestled the old mattress outside and the new one onto the bed. Both California Kings. Holy moly, those rascals are heavy and awkward! Luckily a friend was over for drinks instead of going to happy hour. The wife and I would have struggled mightily. No more strapping youth, hello old age.
LOL! Don't know exactly why, but it struck me funny ... Mattresses under several varied conditions other than wrestling can convince us of "No more strapping youth, hello old age." Ya' know what I'm sayin? ;):D:censored:

Back