testtest

What are you doing right now??

Ah, what I would give for one of their pork tenderloin sandwiches an onion rings and a roit beer. A&W was a favorite teen hangout when I was in H.S.
I can't find a really good pork t sandwich like those. Platter sized meat and it was just wonderfulness. For a time, there was a diner called the Iowa Cafe in Mesa, AZ that had really good ones. Unfortunately, they sold the diner and it lost the charm.

So.

Some news I didn’t want to share for a bit.

Back from London, sitting in a house that’s emptier than it was when we left.

Our dog Maggie, bestest girl, had a stroke while we were gone, and we had to make the decision from 4100 miles away.

Looking at her bed, and feeling her absence keenly. Jet lag ain’t helping, either.

So. There’s that.

View attachment 67348
So very sorry to hear about your sweet girl. It's a terribly hard thing to go through. It does not help but I know she had a great life and left you with lots of memories.

My parents never took me anywhere much. my dad took me to a house of ill repute when i was about 12 or 13. i wouldn't get out of the car. he was drunk and i was a little scared. but that is another story.
1727565300627.jpeg

Apple didn't fall far from the tree, huh?😁
She's way meaner than me. ;)

We're taking her and her fiancee to brunch tomorrow.

I'm currently looking through the plethora of low end rimfire scopes. I don't wanna spend too much money on them, but I don't want garbage either. I took both my ( new to me) .22s out and both of them ran great. I was surprised by the Marlin ( model 60). We used to call those things "Jamomatic". This one ate everything I put in it. The click clack gun did fine too, but it didn't like the Wildcats. Both the little scopes on them had problems though. The one I could mostly see out of the turrets did absolutely nothing on, so no adjusting and the one I could adjust is blurry AF. I'll probably end up with some piece of crap off Amazon because I really don't want to spend more than $50 a piece.

Back