testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I just today mounted my new Vortex Strike Eagle 3-14x44 FFP to my new Remington 700 Varmint .308 with a 26" tube. I threw away the SPS stock that Remington supplied and mounted the action in a Bell & Carlson M40 stock from Midway.
Let me say I cannot speak highly enough of Vortex. I sent back a Strike Eagle 3-14x44 SFP 30mm tube to have them inspect the reticle. Some how in the 4 yrs I've owned it, it had gotten something on the reticle. They sent me a return label and I sent it in. 3 days later Vortex emailed and said they had received the scope and they would inspect it and return it in 7 to 10 days. Funny thing four days later I had a brand new Strike Eagle 3-14x44 FFP 34mm tube sitting on my doorstep. The paperwork stated after inspection numerous internal damage, replace, send customer new scope with deluxe items. Deluxe items were a new set of 34mm rings and a throw lever. Heck yea!! The new scope is about $900 more than what I spent on the old scope 4 years ago. I'm not complaining I'm just shocked! Honestly I'm not sure what internal damages there were, The scope hadn't been shot on the rifle too many times it had never been put down hard and was absolutely never dropped. I had it mounted to a Savage tactical 308, I just never fell in love with that gun. I bought it because Remington was going down the tubes at the time and their rifles showed it. The Savage just did not have that smooth bolt flow that a Remington 700 has when working the bolt. So I traded it in for the new Remington rifle. The place where I bought the Savage gave me a very generous trade in and the Remington cost me $200 difference. I can't wait to sight in this rifle and break in the barrel.
1000002554.jpg

I just today mounted my new Vortex Strike Eagle 3-14x44 FFP to my new Remington 700 Varmint .308 with a 26" tube. I threw away the SPS stock that Remington supplied and mounted the action in a Bell & Carlson M40 stock from Midway.
Let me say I cannot speak highly enough of Vortex. I sent back a Strike Eagle 3-14x44 SFP 30mm tube to have them inspect the reticle. Some how in the 4 yrs I've owned it, it had gotten something on the reticle. They sent me a return label and I sent it in. 3 days later Vortex emailed and said they had received the scope and they would inspect it and return it in 7 to 10 days. Funny thing four days later I had a brand new Strike Eagle 3-14x44 FFP 34mm tube sitting on my doorstep. The paperwork stated after inspection numerous internal damage, replace, send customer new scope with deluxe items. Deluxe items were a new set of 34mm rings and a throw lever. Heck yea!! The new scope is about $900 more than what I spent on the old scope 4 years ago. I'm not complaining I'm just shocked! Honestly I'm not sure what internal damages there were, The scope hadn't been shot on the rifle too many times it had never been put down hard and was absolutely never dropped. I had it mounted to a Savage tactical 308, I just never fell in love with that gun. I bought it because Remington was going down the tubes at the time and their rifles showed it. The Savage just did not have that smooth bolt flow that a Remington 700 has when working the bolt. So I traded it in for the new Remington rifle. The place where I bought the Savage gave me a very generous trade in and the Remington cost me $200 difference. I can't wait to sight in this rifle and break in the barrel.
View attachment 64612
Wow, that's great customer service.

Just bought this strap -2- from UM Tactical, $10 each. Amazon has one but it only has 2 mounting holes as this has 4. See video UM TACTICAL QUALIFIER, really good idea. Can also purchase already on a holster thru them or Amazon but I like dealing with a company directly. Have a good day.

Attachments

• Qualifier 4 spots.jpg
    Qualifier 4 spots.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 61SgDmXafDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    61SgDmXafDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 33
This also came today, this was a warranty replacement. i have a few of these on guns. i really like them. both red and green circle dots. some have lazers on them. this one doesn't. this is the first one that has croaked and i emailed them and between emails they told me where to send it. now i didn't have a receipt i did have to pay 10 bucks to ship it back. but it was spend 10 bucks or trash it. it still worked just wouldn't move left far enough to re zero it. i had it dead on and for some reason over time it moved. Hats off to sell mark

20240822-124508.jpg

Back