testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I ordered one of these, seeing as how I'm gonna be tinkering with guns in the near future.. 😎

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 8.06.12 PM.png

wow that's a fancy one compared to my old yellow & black model.
Well, I figured I would go with the one with the hard case, because goodness knows I have enough loose gun stuff in plastic totes...I have to be able to actually locate what I'm looking for. ☺️ Until the man builds his super cool garage/shop (with a little corner for the wife's hobby, lol), I try to keep loose stuff to a minimum.

Just bought this Smith & Wesson Governor as an early birthday gift to myself, since the wife told me I couldn't get a Cane Corso puppy (yet). I did get it for a certain purpose. I live in South Texas, out in the country. I have a few acres of lawn to mow with my zero-turn mower. We do have rattlesnakes, and in fact one of my German Sheperds was bitten last year. He lived and is ok now. But my plan is to have this in my chest holster as I mow and take care of any rattlesnakes I come across. The pistol is just easier to carry than trying to figure out how to carry or mount a shotgun on my mower.

Attachments

• 20240830_113523.jpg
    20240830_113523.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 14
Just bought this Smith & Wesson Governor as an early birthday gift to myself, since the wife told me I couldn't get a Cane Corso puppy (yet). I did get it for a certain purpose. I live in South Texas, out in the country. I have a few acres of lawn to mow with my zero-turn mower. We do have rattlesnakes, and in fact one of my German Sheperds was bitten last year. He lived and is ok now. But my plan is to have this in my chest holster as I mow and take care of any rattlesnakes I come across. The pistol is just easier to carry than trying to figure out how to carry or mount a shotgun on my mower.
We were just talking about these last night.

Welcome back BTW.

Back