testtest

When it comes down to it, what is your "go to" EDC?

Yes, that's the report from those that own them, or at least have history with them. It's irritating, although I suppose it shouldn't be, when others trash something without even having touched it, let alone used it. But, that's totally on me.
Are they ugly? Oh my, yes!
Difficult to maintain? Yes.
Are they reliable? Yes.

Ugly? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I also own a Ruger KP345 that some think is ugly, while others wish they owned one.
Maintainability? I am not mechanically inclined, but I had no troubles in stripping/cleaning/lubricating and re-assembling it after first purchasing it.
Reliable: Mine still to be determined, as I have only had it a couple of months, but from what I have read, IWI makes a damn fine firearm.
Why did I buy it? Made in Israel where good things are engineered to be better and the less than $500 out the door was also an added incentive.

Ugly? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I also own a Ruger KP345 that some think is ugly, while others wish they owned one.
Maintainability? I am not mechanically inclined, but I had no troubles in stripping/cleaning/lubricating and re-assembling it after first purchasing it.
Reliable: Mine still to be determined, as I have only had it a couple of months, but from what I have read, IWI makes a damn fine firearm.
Why did I buy it? Made in Israel where good things are engineered to be better and the less than $500 out the door was also an added incentive.
I think he was referring to the Hi Point not the Masada.

whether Im at a bar or liquor store, its … cause you cant carry in almost all bars in Tx

1717546859302.gif

whether Im at a bar or liquor store, its … cause you cant carry in almost all bars in Tx

View attachment 59533
Imagine my surprise when my mild mannered father told Don and I at hunting camp one time about the U shaped scar over his heart.

Turns out it was from a bar fight at the navy base where he was stationed. He got stuck right over the heart with a broken beer bottle. Lol made me see me hard drinking bar fighting sailor dad in New light lol.

Last edited:
Imagine my surprise when my mild mannered father told Don and I at hunting camp one time about the U shaped scar over his heart.

Turns out it was from a bar fight at the navy base where he was stationed. He got stuck right over the heart with a broken beer bottle. Lol made me see me hard drinking bar fighting sailor dad in New light lol.
My line of work precludes me from carry almost everywhere I go

Back