testtest

New profile posts

Just wanted to let you know that the Mec Gar Browning BDA 380 mags work in the Fatih. The floorplate is different and not as comfortable as the Tisas, with the Browning you have a flat floor plate that is not contoured with a finger rest like the mags supplied by Tisas, SDS Imports. I ordered mine from Robertrtg dot com for 19.99 each plus 7.99 shipping for the order.
Tactically pondering XD's, 1911's and possibly the Helion Bullpup. New Member here, not to SA. Exodus from NY occurred July 7, 2049...I mean 2022 to VA. Feels good to not be surrounded in Zombie land without the means to protect myself and loved ones. Good riddance to NY.
B
BMS
Purchased a hellcat pro 9mm earlier this year in North Caroline while in the army, moved back to California and can not find anywhere to purchase 10 round magazines. Anyone have any incite as to where to get them.
just signed up
Reactions: 10mmLife
P
poppy70
Hello ; Just signed up I have the xdsc mod2, xdm elite 9mm 3.8 20rd,have used several xdsc 9mm for over the years like them a lot.I am looking for a good leather paddle holster any one know of any??
10mmLife
10mmLife
Try posting your question on the main forum and you will get a lot more responses.

Welcome from NH.
W
wolfpack076
Greetings from Pennsylvania
hi, i was told perhaps you could help me with the diameter on the gas block for saint Vic 16" free float 5.56
10mmLife
10mmLife
@xdman would be a good source for info to this question.

You could also try Springfield Armory customer service department for your rifles specs.

1-800-680-6866
Red Nichols was Bianchi Holster's principal designer from 1970 to 1990, earning 50 patents for gunleather over his career. He retired in 2020 on his 70th b'day after a half century employed in the gunleather industry.
Since I lead you astray regarding the springs I'll buy them from you since they won't work in your 4.5 Elite.

I can use them in my XDm 5.25s.

Let me know.
New to firearms. Here to learn about things like home defense and CCW.
10mmLife
10mmLife
Awesome welcome aboard!

Feel free to create a thread post on the main board.
W
wolfpack076
Greetings from Pennsylvania
Katadin4570
Katadin4570
Welcome to the community. Be glad to assist if I can.
Back