testtest

New profile posts

I would like to know where to get the low profile mount aimpoint m68/compm2/ pro mount for the aimpoint pro red dot sight
Reactions: 10mmLife
OkiePewPew
OkiePewPew
Most don’t read profile posts. Best to repost this in the gear section.
I want to replace the original AR15 Saint M-Lok 556 gas block with an adjustable one. What is the external measurement of the barrel so I can buy the new gas block?
Should have updated sooner. I got the replacement WASP quickly but it wasn't any better than the original. I returned that one the first week of June. Still waiting on the replacement. I was informed by Lexi that the issue has been resolved and the new site will be a keeper. When I get it that is...
P
pusherpro
Well there is an end to this drama. Lisa in the warranty dept. sent me a SHIELD SMSC as a replacement for the wasp. It's mounted, It zeroed fine and it holds true after 250 rounds. Bloodknight had I seen your post sooner I may have done that very thing!
T
thaymore
I'm having the problem as well and not getting any answer from Customer Support's email when I try to engage them. My Wasp dies after about 45 days. The product literature says ~65000 hours. I guess that's what many of you are facing as well? Who did you reach out to and how? Call? Email ?
OkiePewPew
OkiePewPew
The email support is unfortunately not the best. Not sure why. But if you call Springfield you’ll get the info you need.
Springfield Armory’s customer service representatives can answer your questions/concerns Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST via phone at 1-800-680-6866,
I have an older (2009) 1911 45 acp micro compact that shoots very low and to the left. half of the front sight is above the rear sight box to be on target. The pic attached shows the slide to barrel geometry pointing the barrel down. Is there a taller rear sight to correct this? What is the dovetail cut called for this pistol? Any ideas?
wm_1307640.jpg
Reactions: Randy_Mac
Steverino
Steverino
Have you called SA customer service? Every time I've called they've been very responsive and helpful, and if they can't get you an answer right away, they'll get back to you.

Are you the original owner and is the gun under lifetime warranty? If so, you may be able to send it in to have SA check it out and correct any issues with it. If not, they may still be able to advise you what to do.
S
steve of the mountain
I found a taller rear sight, installed and ready for some range time.
Longcarbine
Longcarbine
It's a GI sight.
I just purchased A Saint Edge in 5.56 and have some 223 REM-62 grain Speer Gold Dot and wanted to make sure it was ok to shoot for my home defense rounds?
Reactions: OkiePewPew
10mmLife
10mmLife
.223 should have no issues firing out of your rifle. You may want to try it at the range to check for proper cycling.

As for a defensive use, I advise you check into you're local laws regarding self defense with a firearm to avoid legal complications.
S
Saint
Thank you
1SGDavo
1SGDavo
Any day, all day. you are good to go.
I own a Springfield saint edge and saint victor both 16" looking in to getting the best suppressor information possible. does the suppressor thread directly onto the barrel?
10mmLife
10mmLife
Direct thread is where the suppressor theads directly to the barrel and a QD mount replaces your rifles muzzle device with a proprietary muzzle device that the suppressor threads and locks to much quicker than the direct thread option.

A typical American made 5.56 rifle should have a thread pitch of 1/2x28. A typical American made .30 cal rifle such as .308 or .300BLK will have a thread pitch of 5/8x24.
S
SmilJack
Thanks solves my problem
I carry an EMP4 CCC and would like to put an optic on it but it will need to have the slide milled to prep for it. Has anybody done this with one? If you have, do you have any advice for me? I also have a P365XL with a shake and wake Romeo that I carry and would really like to put a Holosun 507C on my EMP.
10mmLife
10mmLife
Welcome to the forum!

If you post your question on the main board by creating a thread you will most likely get a lot more response from the other members.
Hi All
Been in Texas for little over 2 years, left Montana so wife could be closer to her 2 daughters and 3 grandkids.
just got a xd 9mm. was a 45acp guy but getting older body started telling me a 9mm was what i should get.
Looking forward to going through the forum posts and getting caught up with it.
Texas Buzzard
Texas Buzzard
9mm has come a long way over the past several years. Some are just as effective as 45acp, and cheaper. Wilson Combat has some good videos on that subject.
JohnHimes
JohnHimes
I still carry a 1911 in 45ACP about 50% of the time. The rest of the time I carry a 1911 in 9mm. I can realte to an older body having a more challenging time handling a 45ACP recoil.
Just joined up. Longtime springfield lover here. You really can't beat any of their lineups. Just picked up the xdm elite precision 9mm and I've got to say, everything I wished my old xd40 had on it came standard. Upgraded trigger, awesome adjustable irons, and a super accurate match barrel. I have been wondering though what's my break In period on this guy.
Texas Buzzard
Texas Buzzard
I have the XDM Elite Tactical and can honestly say I haven't had any issues or concerns right out of the box, since day 1. Perhaps the smoothness of the overall operation may get a little better after taking to the range a few times, but nothing to be concerned about.
D
Defender22
can you recommend a co-witness red dot for the XD-M Elite tactical?? I am joining the red dot crowd due to "senior" eyesight
Retired, yes very tired.
Reactions: OkiePewPew
P
Paladin51
Feel for you bro…I’m 70. I’m a retired nurse and know something about nutritional needs at our age 🤨. Anyway; get yourself some organic vitamin B complex, and good organic multivitamin. Then research Nutritional yeast…helps with joint pain and mobility. Hope this helps..works for me!
Hello, I'm new here, but have owned several Springfield semi-auto handguns. I currently have the new 10mm XDM model and a gunsmith is updating the sights to tritium with problems installing the front sight. The sights are from Ameriglo # 741.
Reactions: Quinncannon
OkiePewPew
OkiePewPew
Welcome. I’d love the XDM 10 for my walks in gator country. Right now, I have my dad’s old XDM 40 packing some hot fmj’s, so I’m not in dire need. But who doesn’t want a new gun?!
Back