testtest

Hamas

this just in..insurrection at the US capital....a whole bunch of anti isreal protestors are in the rotunda area protesting isreal
yes i know...no insurrection.

protest world wide at us embassies and isreal embassies over the bombing yesterday at the hospital that hamas claimed isreal had done this...when in fact it was hamas
they have released phone conversations of 2 hamas people talking about how to spin it to look like isreal...and talib and omar are all over it defending palentstien and hamas

this just in..insurrection at the US capital....a whole bunch of anti isreal protestors are in the rotunda area protesting isreal

protest world wide at us embassies and isreal embassies over the bombing yesterday at the hospital that hamas claimed isreal had done this...when in fact it was hamas
they have released phone conversations of 2 hamas people talking about how to spin it to look like isreal...and talib and omar are all over it defending palentstien and hamas

I’ll keep quiet, other than to say video, cell phone, credit card and other means should be taken against these protestors like J6.
If not, all charges should be dropped on about 99% of folks at J6

Also, isreal released footage of the rocket exploding at the hospital

CBS Evening News ran a story about the hospital with video. The rocket did hit the parking lot. The hospital itself doesn't have any windows left, but there doesn't appear to be much structural damage at all. No way that blast killed 500. Maybe 20- 30 at most.
Everybody lies. 🤬

In other news: Biden has convinced Israel to allow in 20 trucks of food, water and supplies through Egypt. I have a feeling that the Palestinians won't get any of it. Hamas just got resupplied. 🤬

The rocket hitting the hospital/parking lot (wherever) is a tragedy, war is h…
But how sad the world has quickly forgotten October 7th when Hamas……

HAMAS

Broke through the border wall into Israel and attacked Israel citizens and brutally murdered a reported 1400 men, women, children including babies.

Where is the continued outrage in what Hamas did??

This terrorist organization has to be eliminated and since they hide amongst Palestine citizens there is going to be collateral damage. They were told to leave but Hamas told them to stay so they can be used as human shields.
No surprise there……

The world needs to wake up and then STFU

Israel needs to put an end to this extreme terrorist organization once and for all.

Lego is getting in early

Attachments

• signal-2023-10-18-22-20-50-003.jpg
    signal-2023-10-18-22-20-50-003.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 66
Back