testtest

Hamas

Speaking of Starbucks, they are almost ready to open up one of their shops in the town where I am employed as a LEO. Guys are already talking about it and asked if I was going to frequent, my reply was NOPE, NO WAY, I'd rather drink the water at Camp Lejeune. Was never a fan of their crappy coffee and now reading this article I will never set foot in their shops...

Their coffee is crappy. Much like a McDonald's hamburger, they don't survive off of being good, they survive off of being consistently mediocre. I bring my own coffee kit when I'm on the road with a Jetboil. I'd rather pull over and take 5 minutes to make own own good coffee than pay for that swill.

watch the news...now hamas is stating Isreal blew up an area right next to a hospital
this was reported by the health ministry of gaza that is run by......HAMAS

Gaza’s health ministry said on Tuesday that hundreds of people had been killed after an explosion in an outdoor area attached to a hospital in the besieged Palestinian territory.The ministry, which is run by the Islamist militant group Hamas, said at least 200 people had been killed in an Israeli strike on Al Ahli hospital in Gaza City. The number of deaths and the cause of the blast could not be independently verified.

then ap
KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Israeli military says it had no involvement in an explosion that killed hundreds of people at a Gaza City hospital and that the blast was caused by a misfired Palestinian rocket.

The Hamas-run Health Ministry in Gaza says an Israeli airstrike caused the blast, and that it killed some 500 people, many of whom had sought shelter from an ongoing Israeli offensive.

The Israeli military, however, said Palestinian militants had fired a barrage of rockets near the hospital at the time.
And several media outlets and Tlaib, AOC and other congressional idiots immediately took Hamas word for it and feigned outrage. Yeah, who are we going to believe, the country that was just brutally attacked or the terrorists who literally cut unborn babies out of pregnant women's wombs and butchered them ? Blows my mind. And while we're on the subject, where does the media get off calling them militants ? Last I checked they didn't go to war with a military, they stormed a border and ruthlessly butchered about 1400 unarmed civilians. In the real world the word for that is cowards or terrorists.

A hospital in Gaza has been destroyed. Reports of 500 dead. That's started quite the #### storm. Palestinians are blaming Israel. Israel says it was rockets from Islamic Jihad that misfired.

Biden was supposed to have a meeting with Arab leaders in Jordan and that has now been canceled. I find the timing of this a bit suspicious.

I seriously doubt Israel did it. Bombing a hospital would be a really bad move. But Hamas, and now most likely the entire Arab world, are screaming for heads.

This mess is getting worse by the minute.

A hospital in Gaza has been destroyed. Reports of 500 dead. That's started quite the #### storm. Palestinians are blaming Israel. Israel says it was rockets from Islamic Jihad that misfired.

Biden was supposed to have a meeting with Arab leaders in Jordan and that has now been canceled. I find the timing of this a bit suspicious.

I seriously doubt Israel did it. Bombing a hospital would be a really bad move. But Hamas, and now most likely the entire Arab world, are screaming for heads.

This mess is getting worse by the minute.
Hmm. Hamas seems like a legitimate source. :rolleyes:

Every single person or entity that takes Hamas' word over Israel's needs to be doxxed or canceled or whatever the kids these days are calling it. What kind of person believes terrorist butchers over the Israelis ? An antisemitic person, that's who.

she stated earlier NO gaza refugees to be brought here
"“There are so many of these people who want to be free from this terrorist rule,” she said in an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “They want to be free from all of that. And America has always been sympathetic to the fact that you can separate civilians from terrorists."

Frankly, I wouldn't put it past Hamas to have bombed that hospital themselves on purpose.
Aside from the publicity value, those people were using up food and water Hamas needs for their fighters.
The fact that it is a well known tactic of Hamas and Hezbollah to do just that and yet people still pretend to take their word for it, um, angers me. Before Israel ever retaliated we already knew what was going to happen because it is the same thing that always happens. People even publicly "Called it" and look. Here it is happening. Every one of these people taking Hamas at their word are monsters. They need to be held to account.

And several media outlets and Tlaib, AOC and other congressional idiots immediately took Hamas word for it and feigned outrage. Yeah, who are we going to believe, the country that was just brutally attacked or the terrorists who literally cut unborn babies out of pregnant women's wombs and butchered them ? Blows my mind. And while we're on the subject, where does the media get off calling them militants ? Last I checked they didn't go to war with a military, they stormed a border and ruthlessly butchered about 1400 unarmed civilians. In the real world the word for that is cowards or terrorists.

804463-f1df89b3d02ee0b7bf76e7a8b069f108.data

On a side note and not picking sides.
Has anyone else heard more on this specific subject ❓

******************************************************************​

Israel is descending into CIVIL WAR and Netanyahu knows it ❓| Redacted News​

On a side note and not picking sides.
Has anyone else heard more on this specific subject ❓

******************************************************************​

Israel is descending into CIVIL WAR and Netanyahu knows it ❓| Redacted News​

Picking sides ? So you are claiming neutrality in a terrorist attack where Islamic jihadists butchered unarmed civilian men women and babies, including unborn babies cut from their mother’s womb and subsequently butchered ? You’re staying neutral ?

Dont forget, Israel has nukes.
Pushed too far by Iran, and they could use a low yield on Iran, and Iran cannot nuke them back.
i hope it does not come down to that, but i fear it very well may, to end things once and for all.

i think several "carpet bombings" would be more forceful in ending things.

in fact, i was listening to the radio talk show, some (i think Ret..??) U.S. General mentioned carpet bombings as well

Back