testtest

Hamas

Iran is now threatening the U.S. I belive we are on the brink.
This may be a very unpopular comment but the United States needs to STOP believing it is the police force for the whole world. Yes we have America citizens kidnapped by Hamas but this war is Israel’s war to fight. Just like Ukraine, enough is enough sending billions of dollars in military aid to a country that could care less about our economy and our security. If we are attacked by Iran is Ukraine going to give back the military supplies so we can defend ourselves??? Highly doubtful…..
The one thing we have going for us is that America has the largest non military militia, armed citizen’s.

My opinion end of rant.

I disagree. Blaming Israel makes you ( not you personally dude, just a general statement) very ill/misinformed at best and a total piece of crap at worst. Israel is under no obligation to provide Palestine ( and by extension Hamas) anything. They left Gaza 2 decades ago and they have been continually attacked with rockets and terrorism from Gaza ever since. If Gazans put down their weapons there would be peace. If Israel put down their weapons there would be no Jews left in the middle east. It's that simple.
Israel left Gaza because they were demographically overmatched. About 1.7 million Arabs to 7,000 Israeli civilians. The IDF couldn't have scattered outposts to protect Jewish neighborhoods indefinitely. Everyone was upset about kicking them out of their houses and businesses but it was just untenable. The Gazans all of sudden realized with the Jews gone they were now in the middle of a free fire zone if the IDF decided to let rip. They also realized they were in essentially a big detention center. The problem was the tough guy who made this happen, Ariel Sharon, wasn't around long before he fell ill, and his successors went soft on the border and responses to incursions and rocket attacks. It doesn't pay to play nice with these murderous thugs.

Israel left Gaza because they were demographically overmatched. About 1.7 million Arabs to 7,000 Israeli civilians. The IDF couldn't have scattered outposts to protect Jewish neighborhoods indefinitely. Everyone was upset about kicking them out of their houses and businesses but it was just untenable. The Gazans all of sudden realized with the Jews gone they were now in the middle of a free fire zone if the IDF decided to let rip. They also realized they were in essentially a big detention center. The problem was the tough guy who made this happen, Ariel Sharon, wasn't around long before he fell ill, and his successors went soft on the border and responses to incursions and rocket attacks. It doesn't pay to play nice with these murderous thugs.
So what's your point ?

I never liked Starbucks anyway and never went there. Stupid expensive cup of coffee. 🤬
But I read the other day that they are now the biggest food chain in the country. Spread the word on every forum you visit. Tell everyone you know. They deserve to be knocked down a long way. :poop:

Bruce Hoffman's piece is very incisive and brings the current situation in the Middle East into clear focus

I remember back in basic training when we would be on a forced march or a qualification range and at "Rest" our Drill Sergeant would issue a command that most of us smokers (at the time I was) waited for. Of course, he was referring to cigarettes but in this present world I think it applies to terrorists and other oxygen thieves. "Smoke'm if ya got 'em."

watch the news...now hamas is stating Isreal blew up an area right next to a hospital
this was reported by the health ministry of gaza that is run by......HAMAS

Gaza’s health ministry said on Tuesday that hundreds of people had been killed after an explosion in an outdoor area attached to a hospital in the besieged Palestinian territory.The ministry, which is run by the Islamist militant group Hamas, said at least 200 people had been killed in an Israeli strike on Al Ahli hospital in Gaza City. The number of deaths and the cause of the blast could not be independently verified.

then ap
KHAN YOUNIS, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Israeli military says it had no involvement in an explosion that killed hundreds of people at a Gaza City hospital and that the blast was caused by a misfired Palestinian rocket.

The Hamas-run Health Ministry in Gaza says an Israeli airstrike caused the blast, and that it killed some 500 people, many of whom had sought shelter from an ongoing Israeli offensive.

The Israeli military, however, said Palestinian militants had fired a barrage of rockets near the hospital at the time.

i left out...this is typical of hamas, blow stuff up and blame others..news is trying here already to turn on isreal before the proof is ironed out.

Speaking of Starbucks, they are almost ready to open up one of their shops in the town where I am employed as a LEO. Guys are already talking about it and asked if I was going to frequent, my reply was NOPE, NO WAY, I'd rather drink the water at Camp Lejeune. Was never a fan of their crappy coffee and now reading this article I will never set foot in their shops...

Back