testtest

Someone tried to shoot Trump

How CNN reports an assassination attempt

GSZwe-aWcAA6Uch.jpeg

Ok this is the best lay of the land I have seen. This explains the actions of the sniper team that was to Trumps right hand side, closest to the shooter. The shooter basically sliced the pie, and picked the exact spot on the roof to hide from the Secret Service sniper team (I have seen a picture confirming the were USSS while trying to do an equipment list). Now it has been reported that that building and parking lot were off limits, but that back side not guarded? I have also seen reports that there were several “incidents” right before the shooting that police were responding to in the area of the event. So from my own experience photographing some of these events. Police are working the whole time working to remove agitators as they are discovered. But there is such a large uniformed, non uniformed presence that each group is tasked with different things. For example two USSS agents were with 5 Local Dallas uniformed officers that were going and plucking specific people out of the crowd. It looked like they were using face id scanning the crowd. But the USSS and bomb squad team next to the media never moved position from “overwatch”. Also interesting thing to think about, to get in to the NRA rally you had to be a member of the NRA, these agitators joined just to gain entrance.

IMG_5156.jpeg

IMG_5155.jpeg

IMG_5151.jpeg

IMG_5150.jpeg

IMG_5149.jpeg

IMG_1209.jpeg

Last edited:
Fake news. Sorry, but I've seen enough the last few years to never again be shamed by that accusation even if what I posted (or will post in the future) turns out not to be true. If true, however, we will never know as it will get buried like all inconveniences.

Back