testtest

What are you doing right now??

Man, this stuff was a lot easier a couple years ago. About 3 years ago I poured 6 piers, using 87 80lb bags of concrete in a weekend and didn't break a sweat. And they were big piers, in roots, dug 4' deep. You can see those piers under my shop in two of these photos. Yesterday and today I dug and poured 6 piers 36" deep and it whooped my ass. 30 bags of concrete, no Sonotube, no rebar. Just belled out at the bottom per usual.

USA5aal.jpg

1vrAGl6.jpg

jeIN1j6.jpg

Man, this stuff was a lot easier a couple years ago. About 3 years ago I poured 6 piers, using 87 80lb bags of concrete in a weekend and didn't break a sweat. And they were big piers, in roots, dug 4' deep. You can see those piers under my shop in two of these photos. Yesterday and today I dug and poured 6 piers 36" deep and it whooped my ass. 30 bags of concrete, no Sonotube, no rebar. Just belled out at the bottom per usual.

USA5aal.jpg

1vrAGl6.jpg

jeIN1j6.jpg
i hate to be the one to tell you Bob, but "old age creeps up" on you, when you least expect it..

then, one day.........

well, when you need help getting outta bed, or off the toilet, or outta your truck..??

you reached "old mandom" status...!!!!!!!!!!

best to stock up on cases of...Ben Gay, Ensure, Depends, Centrum Silver Vitamins (for senior citizens), and maybe a cane and a walker, while the prices are lower, before Bidenomics raises them when your really need them.

Getting Coyote-Hawk vests on kids for outside. Ordered a Handi-Racker and stand. Also want to get the ring pull for slide. When the DNR cleans and checks Eagle nest's yearly so many pet tags/collars found.

Attachments

• handi racker.jpg
    handi racker.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 45
  • show.jpg
    show.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 48
  • two.jpg
    two.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 45
  • vest one.jpg
    vest one.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 46
had a podiatrist appointment and what he had to do..(9AM)

then over to the damned lab for the second time for the same doctor's blood work order.

last friday, i go there, and NO ONE was there at 6:30 AM......so i left (along with the other 7 people there) to try thier other lab....

THOSE bastoidavitches do not open until 7:30 AM...

like WTF, i already waited nearly 30 minutes at thier one location, now i gotta wait another 30..??? BS

went back to the first place....a replacement tech was there........

however, she DID NOT read the order correctly, and left out 1 vial..

like WTF when the doctors office called me and told me i had to go back

soooo....i went back after that foot doctor....and there it was, AFTER 9;30 AM...and no one is there again...!!!!

but WAIT....i was going to my car, and the numbnuts, showed up....!!

she (she did NOT show up friday, like was supposed to), let us in...she biotched someone left a urine sample outside, in the broiling sun

well like WTF...SHOW UP ON TIME FOR WORK.....!!!!!!!

christ, no one, and i mean no one RESPECTS the work ethnic anymore

We just got back from the VA. I have been officially relieved of about 95% of my nursing, chauffeur, chief cook and bottle washer duties. The surgeon was very impressed with the husband's progress thus far, so he can now drive and do most things without my having to be there. So this means I go back to work next week...yay me! 😒 Actually, it's not a bad thing. Hopefully for only seven months, then I can retire..😎

We just got back from the VA. I have been officially relieved of about 95% of my nursing, chauffeur, chief cook and bottle washer duties. The surgeon was very impressed with the husband's progress thus far, so he can now drive and do most things without my having to be there. So this means I go back to work next week...yay me! 😒 Actually, it's not a bad thing. Hopefully for only seven months, then I can retire..😎
Very good news. I'm sure it has been somewhat trying for both of you.

By the way, the house you see in the (background) middle in the first photo is mine too. I put a 6' privacy fence around the entire thing. All the posts were 40" deep and belled out. A lot of that was within the last year and it didn't beat me down like today did.
Very nicely done. You deserve something nice and cold.

I gotta admit that I sit and think in awe of what I used to do. I remember Carrying a full roofs worth of shingles two packs at a time up the ladder on my shoulder, not stopping until they were all there. A month ago I carried half a dozen up singley in the heat and I was done.

The old man everywhere anthem.

Last edited:
Back