testtest

What are you doing right now??

waiting for the grocery store to open, wife needs something to cook tonight, (sweet Italian sausages with potatoes, garlic, and Italian bread, plain simple dish.....

then i gotta disassemble some sort of "cat fun tree", someone dumped in front of my house during the night......

i think one of the neighbors put it out, in front of thier house, then some punks thought it funny, to put it just inside my front fencing, where its on the other side of the front of the house.

if i leave it out front? for trash day..???

i'll be ticketed for it...by the "garbage cops...... by being outside well before the pick up day, PLUS..they DO NOT pick this shite up..!!!!! everything MUST BE in the trash bins..!!!!!!!

typical city bullshite.

you have seen pics of my garden, i can't make this shite up

so much for my planned "club day"......

1724756657828.png

i just got my G-30 re-lubed for a club trip tomorrow. i use grease (Slip 2000) on the rails, and Lucas on the barrel and into the trigger connector, as this is my back up carry gun.

what i did just did however, is wiped off the Slip 2000 from the rails, and i applied a thin coat of

1724769674270.png

that i use for all my cars door hinges.

i had noticed in the past, the Slip 2000 seems to be "runny" after a range trip, where now i want to see if this high pressure grease will do the same, or stay in its place, and not make for a messy clean up, like the Slip 2000 does.

i got this "jar" at the local O'Reilly's store for under $15.

i applied this grease as i said to all our car doors hinges in the spring of 2022, when i first bought my '22 corolla, and the wife's car that same day.

i reapplied some last week, and it really did not need it, the hinges were not dry, and the grease was highly visible, but as a matter of preventative maintenance it was done again, and it was just past 2 years since i did it.

i will take pics of the field strip tomorrow.

Back