testtest

New profile posts

Just changed the battery on my Shield SMSc mounted on Hellcat. Battery was 18 months old. was a little dim but perfectly shootable. Am in process of installing a Apex trigger assembly. Apex shipped same day and I had it in 3 days, great service.
I am sold on optics for pistols. Great for old geezers with poorer sight. My Shield also has optic, Vortex Venom. Its battery only last 4to 6 months, but easy to change.
Looking for a factory barrel nut for my SA AR pistol. Cant seem to find one online. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
If you replace the 15 round base plate and spring with the 13 round base plate and spring you now have a reliable 17 round mag! +1 in the Pipe . 18 rounds in a Hellcat!!!
Reactions: chas1950
B
Bobbyblackout
I have an XD in 45 ACP. The magazines hold 13 rounds, but I have a lot of difficulty getting a magazine to properly seat in the pistol with ammo in the magazine. Is anybody else having this issue? Is there anything can do to fix this?
Getting ready to recertify as a Texas License to Carry instructor. I've got to qualify with both a semi-auto and a revolver. For the semi-auto I'm shooting a Springfield Ronan. As for the revolver I'm shooting a 50year old Smith &Wesson Chief Special .38 Special with a 2" barrel. Now, that should be interesting, especially at 15 yards.
Got some new grips for my model 640 smith and Wesson the old grips look cool they are real ivory but terrible to grip got some good pachmayr grips can’t wait till Wednesday and try them
javbike
javbike
It was a lot better it’s still 3 to 7 feet at best with the model 640 caliber 38p that double action trigger is heavy they are fun to shoot but recoil is mean . I will get use to it I bring her every range trip
Susquash
Susquash
Had a set of Pacmyrs on my S&W Model 49 for 40 years. I think you will find they work much better than factory grips. Just had an action tune done on it by my gunsmith. Can not wait for my next range trip.
Just purchased a Hellcat osp. When I pull the trigger just before the trigger breaks, the slide moves. I haven’t experienced this with other guns. Is this normal on the Hellcats?
B
BobM
Hi Barth22,

Welcome to the forum! Many good people here. Hope you enjoy it!

As a note: Generally not many people view this area of forum too often.

To help you and for a much better response to most any gun questions go above left in redish brown band to "Home" then scroll down to "Guns" and post your gun questions there. Makes it easier for everyone is all.
B
Barth22
Thank you for the advice!
Reactions: BobM
D
David R. Marshall
I would like some advice on a good conceal carry.
Had my old 1911 checked out and the ejector replaced. Finally got a proper front sight for my CZ 83 (9mmMak) so I don't have to do a six o'clock hold when I practice with it. Got new grips for my S&W Mod 10 (1922) since the old ones were getting a bit weathered and the "Hard Rubber" was coming off when I shot it.
Susquash
Susquash
Most of my S&W revolvers wear Pachmyer rubber grips. I have used these grips for both duty and hunting use. They are good in most weather conditions as well as stand up to dings.
Back