testtest

Someone tried to shoot Trump

Uh oh…

Also flew a Drone around the Rally for surveillance. Something the USSS didn't have. This shouldn't be surprising, as the USSS has been going to shite the last 15 years. He supposedly hated politicians. So far, he has all the earmarks of anqueefa.

i couldnt get the article to load
it kept coming up as spam/unsafe
Here is one from CBS…. (not sure why though. I use Proton VPN and no block. I am on Safari though, not Microsoft)

‘The briefers told lawmakers they are still attempting to access three foreign encrypted platforms that Crooks used on his cellphone, multiple sources told CBS News. Sources said officials told lawmakers that the encrypted sites are presenting challenges to investigators and could take time to decrypt.”

If I'm remembering correctly, wasn't the details on the President Kennedy shooting locked away for quite some time?
That should not be allowed to happen this time. I am glad President Trump is okay and am worried now should someone else try to copy the shooter and try again, or perhaps for VP candidate Vance, or, even the candidates on the Democratic Party side. I would hope the SS and other agencies can get their act in gear going forward.

The way I see it, there are two possibilities.
1. The Secret Service is totally and completely incompetent.
2. Somebody, probably fairly high up, intentionally let the shooter get through.

I'm inclined to believe #1. But, honestly, with our current administration, I do consider #2 a real possibility.

I found this guys take on Trumps inside job as well as others from the past
***************************************************************************************
We were told Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone—that was a lie.

We were told Sirhan Sirhan acted alone—that was a lie.

We were told James Earl Ray acted alone—that was a lie.

Now we are being told Thomas Matthew Crooks acted alone.

Do you believe them? Here’s why you shouldn't.

The Trump assassination attempt reeks of foul play, and the world can smell it.

Dr. Chris Martenson has recently presented “rock solid audio proof that there were AT LEAST TWO shooters targeting Trump and the crowd.”

This is no longer a fringe “conspiracy theory” because even CNN has acknowledged the presence of gunfire from three distinct weapons: Three shots from Crooks (A), one from the countersniper (C), and five from the mysterious “Weapon B.”

Watch this nine-minute video as Dr. Martenson meticulously breaks down the audio evidence. The following is a summary of Dr. Martenson’s findings:

• There were at least two distinctly different [unfriendly] weapons being fired.

• First three shots were further away than the weapon(s) that fired the next 5-7 shots.

• Sonic cracks tell us that they were also fired at Trump’s & audience’s direction (and weren’t taking out Crooks, eg).

• This means that the “lone shooter” story is 100% false.

As such, Dr. Martenson concludes, “So this tells us that this was a full-on operation.”

“These are the questions that need to be asked. I fear for my safety and everybody else’s safety for coming out with this stuff because one thing we know is they don’t like loose ends in these stories. But man, they bollocksed this operation up really badly. Whoever was in charge of it is probably already floating in a river. I don’t know what’s going to happen to them because they really messed this operation up.”

Subscribe: Edward Snowden (https://t.me/+EwkBwVQtTvVjY2Q6)✅ Private.

Back