testtest

Someone tried to shoot Trump

Lots of "could never!" and "would never!"....all I know is nothing our government tells us today is trustworthy. Remember, the agency in charge of this investigation was responsible for the fake dossier, hiding Hunter's laptop, the Mara-lago raid, the non-existent raid on any of Biden's illegal document storage locations....we will learn nothing about this shooting. Yes, I wear my tin-foil hat proudly these days.

All I see is an in depth privacy invasion of his sister of which yielded only one piece of relevant ( to a biased media) piece of evidence. She’s a registered Republican. 🙄
Well, since i've been home from work they now had the perp identified 1 HOUR prior to the shooting...but nothing was done. After all the BS I've heard and read about how great the secret service is......

Well, since i've been home from work they now had the perp identified 1 HOUR prior to the shooting...but nothing was done. After all the BS I've heard and read about how great the secret service is......
Well Saturday wasn’t even over and I was here, stating my opinion that something screwy went on and that level and proficiency of incompetence was extremely unlikely to happen naturally. I just hope whatever it was that actually happened doesn’t just get swept under the rug, as it almost always seems to.

My prediction however is that at best one or two scapegoats get hung out to dry while the actual conspirators stay clean. As usual.

This whole debacle is an illistration of failed leadership on a massive scale, reaching all the way to the top. Focusing on DEI and rainbowism instead of the mission. Failure to attend to the details. Incompetent people in key positions. Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic while the ship sinks. But why would we be surprised? These are the same people who were in charge with the Benghazi disaster, wrecking our energy and economy sectors, the disastrous withdrawl from Afghanistan, throwing our borders open, releasing violent criminals from custody, weaponizing the criminal justice proceses, blaming the guns instead of the criminal, crime in big blue cities, and the list goes on and on. I dread to think of the far reaching effects in the ranks of our military. We have seen from the 10,000 foot level failures that nearly resulted in an assassination, but from the 30,000 foot level we are seeing symptoms of failed leadership at the highest levels.

This whole debacle is an illistration of failed leadership on a massive scale, reaching all the way to the top. Focusing on DEI and rainbowism instead of the mission. Failure to attend to the details. Incompetent people in key positions. Rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic while the ship sinks. But why would we be surprised? These are the same people who were in charge with the Benghazi disaster, wrecking our energy and economy sectors, the disastrous withdrawl from Afghanistan, throwing our borders open, releasing violent criminals from custody, weaponizing the criminal justice proceses, blaming the guns instead of the criminal, crime in big blue cities, and the list goes on and on. I dread to think of the far reaching effects in the ranks of our military. We have seen from the 10,000 foot level failures that nearly resulted in an assassination, but from the 30,000 foot level we are seeing symptoms of failed leadership at the highest levels.
You’ll have to explain to me how at least 15 ( probably more) people knew there was a possible threat running loose on the grounds a half hour or more before the shooting and not one of them alerted Trump and/or kept him off the stage until the coast was clear.

You’ll have to explain to me how at least 15 ( probably more) people knew there was a possible threat running loose on the grounds a half hour or more before the shooting and not one of them alerted Trump and/or kept him off the stage until the coast was clear.
Inadequate TTP's and a breakdown in communications. Competent leadership would never let those gaps exist. I see Hanlon's Razor at work.

Well said. RNC needs to turn that paragraph into a television election PSA.

i know most many of you know the SS directors resume, but i just looked it up...

In 2017 and 2018, she served as deputy assistant director.

was 1 year enough time to learn the SS, even though she was an agent..?? was it even a full year..??? or a partial years worth of time..??

what i mean to ask/say, in 1 year, was that enough time to know what to do, and how to do it..???

should there maybe be like a 2-3 year time frame to be the assistant director?

i dunno, just asking

i know most many of you know the SS directors resume, but i just looked it up...

In 2017 and 2018, she served as deputy assistant director.

was 1 year enough time to learn the SS, even though she was an agent..?? was it even a full year..??? or a partial years worth of time..??

what i mean to ask/say, in 1 year, was that enough time to know what to do, and how to do it..???

should there maybe be like a 2-3 year time frame to be the assistant director?

i dunno, just asking
I’ll be honest, I’ve not had the interest to look up her resume. Although she was an agent, was she ever a team leader, operation point person, any posts where she learned the administrative side of USSS, QA type position? X number of years worked by itself is not a qualification. It may be a step up if candidates are equal in all other qualifications, but 28 years active duty military does not qualify me to run the DoD.

I’ll be honest, I’ve not had the interest to look up her resume. Although she was an agent, was she ever a team leader, operation point person, any posts where she learned the administrative side of USSS, QA type position? X number of years worked by itself is not a qualification. It may be a step up if candidates are equal in all other qualifications, but 28 years active duty military does not qualify me to run the DoD.
that's what i was thinking.....not enough experience, thanks again to DEI bullshite...

"don't put an experienced person in charge, when we gotta meet the DEI data quota"

Colossal screwup. Facts come out in drip drip drip fashion and are interspersed with fake news, supposition and misdirection. Who are you going to believe? When I saw the video of the woman agent failing to holster her weapon, I didn't need to know much more. Later videos and pictures of the perp were damning.
Meanwhile, Biden has ducked out of sight and chaos is surrounding his candidacy.
What are the odds we get the real, entire story? No one can say for sure and I have no confidence in the administration or mass media.

Colossal screwup. Facts come out in drip drip drip fashion and are interspersed with fake news, supposition and misdirection. Who are you going to believe? When I saw the video of the woman agent failing to holster her weapon, I didn't need to know much more. Later videos and pictures of the perp were damning.
Meanwhile, Biden has ducked out of sight and chaos is surrounding his candidacy.
What are the odds we get the real, entire story? No one can say for sure and I have no confidence in the administration or mass media.
and we can be sure, terrorists groups, whether foreign or home grown, are watching..........

anyone care to venture a guess on anything happening..???

Changing hiring practices!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1721314395838.jpg
    FB_IMG_1721314395838.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 52
Back